Office Hours 7AM to 3PM Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
We are here to assist students in a successful transition to Lakes High School and beyond. Please contact us if you have any questions about transcripts, registration, withdrawal etc. Class registration forms are now available on line.The are under Important Forms on the right hand side of page.
Grades 10-12 with last names from L-Z
(253) 583-5587 firstname.lastname@example.org
(253) 583-5587 email@example.com
Grades 10-12 with last names from A-K
(253) 583-5587 firstname.lastname@example.org
Becky Gonzales: Becky is our Registrar. She handles transcripts and also coordinates class reunions.You can reach Mrs. Gonzales at 253-583-5587.
Margaret Bjorke: Margaret is our Guidance Office Secretary. She handles new students and withdrawals. Margaret also is the coordinator of the Lakes Daffodil Selection Program.You can reach Mrs. Bjorke at 253-583-5587.
Requests for transcripts must be made in person or in writing by the individual (if over 18 years of age). If a student under 18 years of age is transferring to another school, a parent/guardian or the new school must request the transcript.
Seniors, the final transcript request form is here. It must be submitted to the guidance office by June 13.
All fines must be paid or cleared before FINAL transcripts will be released.
- To request the transcript in person, please visit the Guidance Office at Lakes High School. It is open weekdays from 7AM-3PM, with the exception of holidays.
- To request the transcript in writing please submit the attached form with all information completed. An authorized signature is MANDATORY. (Your signature, if over 18 or parent/guardian if under 18).
- To request your transcript be sent electronically, go to www.docufide.com, and register under your Parchment account. Once you have registered, an e-mail will be generated to Lakes High School with your registration number for an electronic transcript to be sent. You can get instruction on how to use the electronic request here.
- Transcripts for students that graduated prior to June 2010 must contact Clover Park District Office, Student Service Center, 10903 Gravelly Lake Drive SW, Room 5, Lakewood, Washington 98498. Student Service Center can also be reached by telephone at 253-583-5154 or e-mail.There will be a charge of $3 per transcript.
PLEASE RETURN TO THE GUIDANCE OFFICE
(please allow 5 business days to process your request)
Mail Requests To:
Fax Requests To:
Lakes has three guidance counselors. Sandra Hughes, Bobbie Richardson, and Scott Lundberg are here to work with students, parents, and staff. You can visit the Counseling Staff page for more information.
SAT: Click here for more information about SAT testing.