CPSD POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Swimming Pool Operations:
- Lifeguards are responsible for the safety of patrons and CPSD property. Patrons must follow staff directions to insure safe environment for all.
- A CLENSING SHOWER IS REQUIRED BEFORE POOL ENTRY.
- Please WALK at all times while on deck, running and horseplay are prohibited.
- NO DIVING in the Lap pool.
- Food and beverages must be consumed in designated seating area. GLASS IS NOT PERMITTED.
- Use by anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited.
- Patrons may not use the swimming pool with opened or bandaged wounds.
- Patrons with a communicable disease and/or anyone who has been ill with vomiting or diarrhea within the last 2 weeks are prohibited from pool use.
- Anyone with a seizure, heart or circulatory problems should swim with a buddy.
- Patrons requiring use of diapers must wear a protective covering to prevent contamination. Diapers must be changed in locker rooms.
- Patrons refusing to obey the pool rules are subject to removal from the premises.
Open/Lap Swimming Rules:
- Lap swimming/lap lanes are available for patrons 16 years of age and older and swim team members.
- Non swimmers under 4’2” tall must be accompanied by an adult or guardian 16 years of age or older.
- Children 12 years of age or less must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 years of age or older) at the pool facility and on the pool deck at all times the child is in the pool.
- If an individual between 13 and 17 years of age is using the pool, there must be at least on other person accompanying them at the pool facility.
- Children under the age of 16 must pass the swim test to use the deep tank.
- Swim Test: Tread water for 30 seconds and swim 25 yards without stopping or touching the bottom.
Diving Board Rules:
- Only one person at a time allowed on the diving board.
- Only one bounce on the diving board is allowed.
- No sitting on the diving board.
- Diver must swim to the nearest ladder after diving off board.
- Patrons may dive from side of deck or swim in the deep tank if there is no one using the diving board.
Emergency phone is located in the staff office.
Bather Capacity: 120