annual school reports
School Year 2012-2013
School Year 2011-2012
Community Perception Survey Fall 2011
In Fall 2011, an anonymous, 35-question survey was conducted for Clover Park School District. A total of 400 telephone interviews were completed by Lakewood residents which included parents and other community members. District administrators use the survey results as part of their ongoing efforts to increase student achievement, improve communication and strengthen fiscal accountability.
Key findings in the survey include: The number of community members who give the district a grade of B or better has increased by 10 percent over the last two years. Ninety-six percent of those surveyed believe that partnerships are important, 10 percent more than two years ago.
Other key findings were:
- Sixty-eight percent of respondents agree that the district is teaching students the skills they need to lead successful lives;
- Community members agree:
- They receive information from the district;
- The information is valuable; and
- The district is doing a good job keeping the community informed.
- More community members wish to obtain information about the district online or via e-mail.
Most residents (72 %) are aware of the completion of two of the district's newest construction projects; Lakeview Hope Academy and Lakes High School.