- Computer Systems
- District Accountability and Improvement
- JBLM Access
- Professional Development
- Staff Benefits
- Student Teacher Program Guidelines- Access to Student Data
- Student Teacher Program Guidelines- Videotaping Students
- Certificated Staff
Clover Park School District uses Microsoft Outlook for email. If you do not know your new Outlook password or if you have trouble connecting, please call the Help Desk at 253-583-5110.
Clover Park School District employees may access their district email accounts Here.
This environment is for training and testing purposes only:
Clover Park School District uses IEP Online for electronic completion of Special Education documents. Clover Park School District employees may access IEP Online here.
If you have trouble connecting, please e-mail: IEPonline@cloverpark.k12.wa.us.
Navigate to the Aesop website, type in ID (phone number) and PIN.
Hours are: 6:00 AM-4:30 PM
To access online reports for Munis, click here.
*You must be using a computer that is connected to the district's network.
Your login credentials are the same as your email/network user name and password.
Your login credentials are the same as your email/network user name and password
Go to the Accountability page
This is a summary of information from the JBLM website. Additional changes and requirements implemented by JBLM supersede information in this document.Questions? Phone JBLM Visitor’s Center at 253-967-4794.
Documents Required by JBLM
- Clover Park School District ID badge
- Driver’s license
- Vehicle registration
- Proof of vehicle insurance
- In some cases, a Washington State Emission Certificate.*
- Take highway I-5 to exit 120, and then follow the signs to JBLM main gate. Commercial vehicles use highway exit 123.
- If you do not have a base pass or decals, park and enter the Visitor’s Center with your documents, to be processed for a day pass to access JBLM.
At the Visitor’s Center, Request Vehicle Pass Access
District staff and substitutes that support Beachwood, Carter Lake, Clarkmoor, Evergreen, Greenwood or Hillside Elementary schools are eligible to apply for JBLM-issued vehicle decals that allow drivers access through all gates when drivers present district badges. Day passes and 30-day passes are short-term options for base access.
- After business hours: The Visitor’s Center processes vehicle decal requests
Monday thru Friday 5 p.m. – 10 p.m., and weekends and holidays 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- During business hours: You will be directed to Waller Hall Vehicle Registration Office, open Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Follow Division onto main Fort Lewis, turn right at Liggett Street. Proceed two blocks and park in front of Waller Hall Building #2140, on Liggett and North 10th Street.
All vehicles are subject to search by military personnel
*Washington State Emission Certificates may be requested by JBLM from citizens residing in counties that do not require vehicle emission testing. If you maintain an emission certificate in order to receive your State vehicle registration, you do not need to present an emissions certificate. Exempt: Motorcycles, mopeds, hybrid vehicles with at least 50 mpg.
Please contact the Visitor’s Center at 253-967-4794.
For more information about CPR/First Aid courses, please call 583-7357. Please note that these courses are available to Clover Park School District employees and coaches only.
Beginning Educator Support Team (BEST)
Top Of Page