Welcome to Clover Park School District! We are now accepting online enrollment for the 2020-21 school year. New kindergarten students as well as new elementary, middle and high school students can enroll at a Clover Park school by filling out our new online enrollment form.
New Families to CPSD: If you want to enroll your child and do not have another student enrolled in a CPSD school, create an enrollment account and follow the directions.
Returning Families to CPSD: If you want to enroll your child and already have a student enrolled in a CPSD school, log on to Skyward Family Access and click "New Student Online Enrollment" in the left navigation menu.
You can also visit our enrollment checklist to verify you have everything you need to enroll.
You will need to provide the following information as you complete the online enrollment form:
- The school your student will attend (use our school locator tool on the right side of this page)
- Doctor and dentist office contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Previous school address and phone number, if applicable
Once you have submitted the online enrollment form, you will be asked to provide the following documents:
- Medically verified proof of Immunization signed by health care professional (enrollment cannot be processed until this is received by the school)
- Proof of residence (i.e.: rental agreement or utility bill)
- Your photo identification
- Proof of age and legal name for kindergarten students (student’s birth certificate, passport, DSHS or medical records will be accepted)
- Previous report cards or transcripts, if applicable
These documents can be uploaded to the online enrollment system or brought to the school building so copies can be made.
Need help? Review our enrollment FAQs for answers to many of your questions.