Student balances follow the student from school-to-school within the district and remain on the student account from one year to the next.
You are welcome, and encouraged, to pre pay your child's meals. A courtesy, or emergency lunch, is available to students who do not have money in their account.
- To pre pay into your child's account, you may give payments (cash, money order, or check) directly to a member of the kitchen staff, or you may make online payments through RevTrak.
- Make checks/money orders payable to the Clover Park School District.
- Please include the student's name, ID number, grade, and homeroom teacher's name on the check or money order (or on the envelope if you send a cash deposit).
Upon request, the balance of your student's account can be refunded.Refunds take approximately three to four weeks and the refund check is mailed to the parent/guardian. To request a refund, call the Child Nutrition Services office at 253-583-5490.
RevTrak is the convenient option available for prepaying meals online!
When you make online payments for your student's meals with RevTrak:
- You can easily access the online payment program through Family Access.
- Deposits reach the kitchen quickly (within about a minute of your deposit being confirmed).
- You are able to make one payment for multiple students and select the amount you want deposited into each account.
Making online payments for school meals is convenient.
Log into your Skyward Family Access account, choose to pre pay school meals online with RevTrak, and complete the payment steps.View instructions for making online payments with RevTrack through Skyward Family Access .You will receive confirmation of your deposit/payment by e-mail, and in about the time it takes you to open and read that message, the funds you deposited will be available in your student's account!
Remember, in addition to pre paying for school meals, from Family Access you can:
- See if your student was served a meal;
- Monitor account balances**;
- Continue accessing grades, attendance, and more!
* This convenient, safe, secure, and time-saving option is available to you from RevTrak. Each transaction is charged a processing fee (the fee will be displayed prior to payment being made) by the vendor.
** This feature is now available for parents/guardians who have been wanting to receive notification of your student's meal balance getting low, we have great news for you! The district technology team has set up a feature that will allow you to "opt in" (using your Skyward Family Access) to receive automated e-mail messaged to let you know when the balance of any of your students falls below $10. Just follow instructions to change your Account Settings in Skyward Family Access.
Log into Family Access, go to "My Account" (upper right corner) to get to Account Settings. Options for setting up automated e-mail notifications appear at the bottom of the screen. If you check the box to "Receive Emails when Food Service balance is under $10," save the settings, and have an e-mail account in Skyward Family Access, you will receive electronic notification when your student's balance falls below $10. (You can view, change, or add your e-mail address to your account on this same page.)