Peachjar Electronic Flyer Distribution
Clover Park School District works with community organizations (nonprofit only) and government entities to provide information to families about services and events by distributing flyers. We utilize a service called Peachjar to distribute flyers electronically. Flyers are distributed via email to families and posted on the each school’s website.
Parents: You are already subscribed to the service with the email address you provided to the school. You can manage your subscription (including unsubscribing) by visiting Peachjar.com.
How to Submit a Flyer for Distribution through Peachjar
To have your organization's (non-profit) flyer submitted through Peachjar, you must follow the instructions and guidelines below. Clover Park School District reserves the right to decline distribution if any guidelines are not met.
- Check to make sure your flyer meets our guidelines (below).
- Go to peachjar.com.
- Register with Peachjar as an Enrichment Provider.
- Select desired schools.
- Upload your flyer to Peachjar for approval.
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to district staff for review and will be approved or denied based on the guidelines below. Please allow up to five business days for the process. Six of the district’s elementary schools require full student distribution of paper flyers. Custer, Dower, Four Heroes, Tillicum and Tyee Park Elementary Schools and Lakeview Hope Academy ask providers to send paper copies for each student. For more information about the hard copies or to ask any questions you may have, email us!
Flyer Approval Guidelines
Community flyers and other materials posted on district and school websites and/or sent home with students that provide information to families must be from nonprofit organizations having social, recreational or educational value to students. The dissemination of such materials is solely to provide parents with information on activities outside the school district that may be of interest to their students. It does not reflect the district’s endorsement or sponsorship of the activity. The school or district shall not distribute materials that:
- Promote the use of illicit drugs, alcohol, tobacco or firearms;
- Promote hostility, disorder or violence;
- Are obscene, lewd or vulgar;
- Are libelous;
- Contain language that is intimidating, demeaning, harassing or threatening on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital or veteran status, including, but not limited to, racial, sexual or ethnic slurs;
- Promote commercial enterprises;
- Promote or oppose any political candidate or ballot proposition;
- Promote the violation of existing laws, regulation or ordinances, or official school policy, rules or regulations;
- Proselytize or disparage religious beliefs; or
- Inhibit the functioning of any school.
The distribution and/or posting of information to students and/or parents/guardians from “for profit” organizations may be authorized by the superintendent or designees when in his/her judgment, the potential value to students and/or public is of significant educational and/or recreational value or may compliment fund raising efforts of associated student bodies.
All non-district sponsored submissions must include the following disclaimer:
Clover Park School District does not sponsor this event/activity/offer and assumes no responsibility for it. In consideration for the privilege to distribute these materials, Clover Park School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney’s fees and judgments or awards.
Any material intended for districtwide distribution must be approved by the Community Relations director/designee.