This page is designed to help Clover Park School District employees go through the process of documenting and filing a claim for an on the job injury. Answer the question below to begin.

Did you or will you seek medical treatment?

* If you seek medical care at a Military Treatment Facility such as Madigan Army Hospital you MUST take the below forms with you. These are required by Washington L&I to process your claim. Military Treatment Facilities do not provide these forms for you. Failure to have these forms completed and signed will slow your claims process significantly or even cause claim denial.