Students at the high schools and middle schools may make credit card payments on-line for ASB or general school fees and fines.
- To get started, click on the following link: https://payments.cloverpark.k12.wa.us
- You will need to know your student's district identification (ID) number to establish an account. Enter your student's ID number as the "user name" and enter the last name as the "password" at the district log in screen to access your student's student financial records and to make payments.
- 24 hour secure access, 7 days a week.
- Instant credits to your school account.
- Make payments for all types of fines and fees.
- View and print prior financial activity and view current fines and fees owed.
- Athletic eligibility available for high school students.
- VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and Diner's Club cards accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and other help is also available by clicking on the "Website Help" link at the bottom of the login screen or by calling the district Financial Service's office at 253-583-5020.
Note: This option is not available to students of our elementary schools.