Non-Curriculum-Related Student Groups
A group of students who wishes to conduct a meeting on school premises during noninstructional time will submit a request to the school principal at least five school-business days prior to the desired meeting date. The principal will grant or deny the request at least two school-business days prior to the scheduled date.
The application will provide:
- The name of each student who is making the request,
- The name of the monitor of the proposed group (if any),
- A description of the proposed meeting along with its stated purpose,
- The name(s) and affiliations of non-students (if any) who will be invited,
- Statements that:
- Students will be voluntarily attending the meeting;
- Any non-students will not be directing, conducting, controlling or regularly attending future meetings and/or activities;
- The time and frequency of meetings of the proposed group.