Annual Governance Goals and Objectives
Each year the board will formulate goals and objectives to guide effective board governance. The goals and objectives may include but are not livited to board functions of:
- Responsible school district governance;
- Communication of and commitment to high expectations for student learning;
- Creating conditions district-wide for student and staff success;
- Holding the district accountable for student learning; and
- Engagement of the community in education.
At the conclusion of the year the board will reflect on the degree to which it has met its goals and objectives by conducting a board self-assessment and engaging in board development activites where needed.
|Cross References:||Board Policy||1005||Planning and Key Functions of the Board|
|1822||Training and Development for Board Members|
Adoption Date: 06.11.12
Clover Park School Disrict