Joint Base Lewis–McChord (JBLM) Access
A. Directions and Access
1. School District vehicles and private vehicles take I-5 to exit 120, then follow signs to the JBLM Main Gate. Drivers must have current Clover Park School District ID badge, driver's license, vehicle registration, and proof of vehicle insurance at all times. Passengers 16 and older must present a driver's license or other Washington state ID.
2. Commercial vehicles must use exit 123. Drivers must provide a current driver's license, vehicle registration, proof of vehicle insurance, and Clover Park School District Contractor (CPSD) ID badge. Passengers 16 and older must provide a driver's license or Washington state ID, and a CPSD ID badge.
B. Visitor's Center - Request a Day Pass
Park on the right at the Visitor's Center. Their phone number is 253-967-4794 and they can help with questions about access and day passes.
- Clover Park School District ID badge;
- Vehicle Registration – your name must be listed on the document;
- Proof of vehicle insurance – including the vehicle and policy number;
- Driver's license – passengers 16 and older must present a driver's license or Washington state ID; and
- Washington State Emission Certificate (in certain cases for vehicles 5 - 25 years old.) Exempt: Motorcycles, mopeds, hybrid vehicles with at least 50 mpg. Exempt: Vehicle zip codes. If you maintain an emissions certificate in order to receive your state vehicle
registration, you do not need to present an emissions certificate.